ENCAP provides food support in the following ways:
Commodity Food Distribution: Provides monthly delivery of USDA commodities to homebound, income eligible seniors (monthly incomes of $1,383 or less).
Omaha Senior Pantry: Provides weekly food support via drive-up pantry services to older adults (60+)
- HOURS: Tuesdays and Thursdays 9AM – 12PM at 2406 Fowler Avenue.
Bellevue NE Food Pantry: Provides emergency food support to households in Bellevue (1908 Hancock Street, Bellevue, NE 68005)
Tuesday: 9AM - 4PM
Wednesday: 9AM - 7PM
Thursday 9AM - 4PM
1st & 3rd Saturdays of the Month: 9AM - NOON
Food Delivery in Bellevue – Available NOW! Call Renee to determine eligibility and schedule delivery: (402) 292-2961 ext. 262
Food Delivery in Omaha: – In partnership with Douglas County Community response ENCAP delivers weekly pantries to families in need.
Mobile Pantry Events – In addition to pantry services, ENCAP hosts mobile, drive through food pantry events for households seeking food support.
- Upcoming event: Mobile Pantry Event in Valley, NE:
- Date: Thursday, July 22, 2021
- Location: United Faith Campus | 921 Mayne Street | Valley, NE
- Time: 3:30PM - 5:30PM
- No appointment, no paperwork needed!
Additional Community Resources:
1. Heart Ministry Center: 2222 Binney Street (Omaha)
o Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 10AM – 1PM
o Saturday 9AM – 12PM
2. Tri-City Pantry: 302 American Parkway (Papillion)
o Mondays & Thursdays: 5:30 PM – 7:00 PM
o Tuesdays & Fridays: 11:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Clients must arrive at least 10 minutes before closing to receive services.
The pantry is closed on holidays.